Saturday, May 17, 2008

I got to go to the temple!!! ****

This morning mom made us a yummy breakfast, but she also made us a green shake. I drank some of it, but it wasn't my favorite. Then we all started getting ready to go. We all got our church clothes on and off we went. When we got to the temple mom took me and Tyra down to a room that had toys in it. There were some REALLY nice ladies there, that gave us some crackers. Then I got all dressed up in white. I think I looked pretty handsome!!! A little later, TJ came in with us. We played for a little while and then we got to go up to see my mom and dad. They were waiting for us. All of the attention was on me, so I was a little shy. I wasn't quite sure what was going on. Mom said that after today, she will be my mom forever and ever. I went and knelt at an altar by mom and dad. My nose came just to the top of it, so only my eyes could peek over. I got to hold mom and dad's hands so that made everything better. Afterwards we got to look through the mirrors and see our family go on forever and ever. It was really neat. Then everyone that was there came and shook my hand or gave me a hug. I didn't feel like hugging EVERYBODY but I gave some of them SUPER huge hugs.

After that we went out to the church and even MORE people were there to see me. My great uncle DarVel said a prayer and then I went and sat in a big chair. All of the men in the room came and stood in a circle around me and put one of their hands on my head. I felt so small. Daddy gave me a blessing. After the blessing I had to shake every one's hand that was in the circle. There were SO many!

Then we went back to the temple and took some pictures with everyone. After pictures, we went to eat. I ate some, but most of the time I played with my cousin, Siler. I always have so much fun playing with him. Mom kept asking me to eat some more, but I just couldn't help myself. I was having too much fun! I did drink a yummy green slushy though. After lunch, we went to Walmart and Kesler's Market, then we went home. When we got home TJ and Tyra and I all played outside in the water. I got SOAKING wet. It was so much fun though. I love playing with my brother and sister. Pretty soon, we all had to come in, get dried off and into our jammies. Today was a really neat day. I am so happy that I can be with my family forever now. I love them so much!

No comments: