
Today my birthmom got married. I got to help carry the rings up to her with my little cousin Billy. Last night we practiced it and we both did really good the first time. The second time, I thought it would be really fun to run with the ring up to the front of the room. When I did, everyone starting laughing at me. I got really embarrassed and ran to my mom crying. She said it was okay and to just keep walking. So, I got up my courage and finished walking it up to the front and then as soon as I got done, I ran back to mom and cried some more. So, today when I was suppose to do it, I felt really uncomfortable with all of those eyes on me. I didn't really help carry it up, but I walked along side Billy the whole way and then ran back to my mom. She still said I did a good job, but I was really nervous. After the wedding, we took tons and tons of pictures. Mom said that most of hers turned out blurry. I had lots of fun playing with Ashlynn and Bella. Tons of people kept coming up to me and gave me hugs and asked if I remembered them. I didn't really.

My grandma Debbie gave my mom some baby pictures of me. They are the only ones that she has. One was taken when I was only a few days old and I don't think that it really looks like me, but the other ones were taken when I was a few months old and when I saw them, I knew they were me. I sure was a chunky baby!!! Mom says that I was one of the happiest baby's that she ever was around. I would giggle and smile all of the time. Anything and anyone could make me laugh so easily. In fact, it's still really easy to get me to laugh. I just love to enjoy life!

Laughing is one of my favorite things to do. Once I get started I have a hard time stopping. My dad makes me laugh all of the time. So do TJ and Tyra. I even laugh when someone gets hurt sometimes. Mom says that's not very nice. I just can't help myself!
1 comment:
How cool is it that you now have baby pics of Braxton. Way cute baby. You really did a good job on his page. loves
Post a Comment